Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I'm going to have to figure out in the next few days how to post pictures. My tomato plants have begun to produce, and the fruit is gorgeous. I planted four heirloom varieties: an orange and red striped one called "Mr. Stripey," a green one called "Green Zebra," a beefsteak, and a brandywine. The brandywine has me worried because the first three or four blossoms fell off without setting fruit. Brandywine is one of the world's most beautiful tomato varieties, dark plummy red and almost fluted. Just gorgeous.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer's Encouragement Blog said...

Hello When you hit create a new post, there is a little picture icon. Click on it, folow the directions and you can add photos. I have done it on my blog. Good luck.

7:01 PM  
Blogger James Taylor said...

The Da Vinci Code was a true guilty pleasure book. My current guilty pleasure book is pretty old but I just started reading it, Lelie Stahl's "Reporting Live". She gives props to Conkrite and Rather, disses Daniel Schorr and Brinkley, and gives us another look at those good old days when the press took their job seriously and afflicted the comfortable

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home